Pages

Khasiat Susu Kambing

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click pada iklan nuffnang saya kawan-kawan~

Thank You!

Hyee korang,

Thanx for reading my blog. From now onwards, all the post akan di schedule and di-auto publish kan bagi mengelakkan keciciran info.

Kalau ada comment yang tak berbalas, akan dibalas bila im back online.

Please acknowledge my photo if you plan to use it in your blog or etc.

Thanx again.

Monday, July 6, 2009

huuuh!

It's been one month over, nearly two i guess. It is so tiring getting the approval of my housing loan, its too late to give up, i've signed the s&p.

huge sigh. here and there.

i cant think of anything, not even a single piece of decoration, no more google-ing over designs of kitchen cabinet, what i can think of right now, only PENALTY that i might get due to very-very late approval.

sigh again.

she'd told me, the developer is able to tolerate, by giving discount and etc.how far the toleration will be, that is still blur on my site here.where to find $$$$ if the penalty is nearly 10K.

again, sigh.

anyone ever been in same situation like me? did u manage to discount your penalty?and how do u do that??

No comments:

nRelate

nRelate