Pages

Khasiat Susu Kambing

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click pada iklan nuffnang saya kawan-kawan~

Thank You!

Hyee korang,

Thanx for reading my blog. From now onwards, all the post akan di schedule and di-auto publish kan bagi mengelakkan keciciran info.

Kalau ada comment yang tak berbalas, akan dibalas bila im back online.

Please acknowledge my photo if you plan to use it in your blog or etc.

Thanx again.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Hye!

When was my last update?

Hehehe.Seems like i've been totally busy with my life, as a wife, mother, daughter and as a muslim.

I remember when i first created this blog, it was fully dedicated to my wedding. Once i'm married, it was like a forever good bye to the blog.

I've stopped blogging,totally!

I do miss blogging sometimes. There's so many times i wish i could make a come back (retisss ghitu).. but life hv been more than busy..

Girlsssss.... i finally got my own instagram acct!hahaha.

Ni bukan ketinggalan zaman dah ni... ni mati hidup semula org panggil. But i make it private, sebab ade stalker... hahaha. Lurus btol!

Lets be friend on instagram. Do add me! @durruz

Mcm ni eh?

Ok noob sekian.

Do expect food photography there!

Till next post! In sha Allah. May Allah bless us all








No comments:

nRelate

nRelate